Date: 28-29 September 2017, Venue: Mercure Hotel MOA Berlin, Stephanstr. 41, 10559 Berlin
Quelle Foto: Forum - Institut für Management GmbH
„HTA/value assessment is an essential tool in many national European healthcare systems.
This conference provides thorough insights into the national procedures in Germany, Spain, the UK and Ireland. It also provides a sound update on European harmonisation efforts in terms of harmonised early advice or joint HTAs.
Early access availability, pricing and pricing strategies will round off the conference, enabling you to optimise your market access strategy for the various European markets.” (Source: Forum Institut)
- Evidence generation - Harmonised early advice in Europe? Jointly produced European HTAs?
- Real-World Evidence and authorities' acceptance
- Medicines evaluation in Germany, Spain, the UK and Ireland
- Early access possibilities in Europe
- From HTA to pricing
- Dr. Alexander Natz (EUCOPE - European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs, Belgium)
- Dr. Hannah Brühl (Federal Joint Committee, G-BA, Germany)
- Dirk Eheberg (QuintilesIMS, Germany)
- Mag. rer. nat. Sabine Ettinger, MSc (Ludwig Boltzmann Institute for Health Technology Assessment, Austria)
- Andrew Gapper (MAP BioPharma, Great Britain)
- Dr. Antoni Gilabert (Catalan Health and Social Care Consortium, CSC, Spain)
- Christian Hill (MAP BioPharma, Great Britain)
- Dr. François Meyer (French National Authority for Health, HAS, France)
- Thomas Müller (Federal Joint Committee, G-BA, Germany)